Super Challenge, what is that you might wonder? It's a new challenge which we like to offer you. These contests are suppose to be easy to enter and quick ones so one doesn't get bored so fast Subject can be anything, for example a lowpoly model without textures, texturing a model that is same for everybody etc as simple as possible. From these contests you wont get a medal only might and others respect There will always be one week to finish your entry and after that there's one week time to vote.
Now lets get on to the first challenge!
Your job is to make paintjob to the car I've modelled to the contest. It's Ford Escort MK2 rally car. You're not allowed to make any changes to the model itself. It has all the objects modeled and mapped, your only job is to make a paintjob. I've attached all you need below. Good luck I hope I'll see many entriesRules
- It's not allowed to modify the model
- Everything needs to have texture
- Maximum resolutions for textures are 1024x1024 for the car, 512x512 for the rest
- You have one week to finish your entry
- Post your work under this topic, you can also show wip's here and other comments are allowed aswell. There will be own topic for the final entries
- Renders aren't allowed you must show screenshot from your viewport, minimum resolution 800x600
- You must show also your final textures