That time has come. Post your end results of this challenge in this thread.
Entries *must* consist of:
- at least 3 gray solid renders, meaning, you just slap a gray shader onto everything, no maps, no opacity, no reflections.
- at least 3 regular renders, with all textures, opacity maps, and reflections applied.
- Textures must be posted at full resolution, combined into ONE image, or as a .zip file
- at least three wireframe renders or wireframe screengrabs, for judging purposes
- Give a text break-up of your material settings: Example:
=Shader - Multiple Subobject
+=+01 - Standard Shader
=+=+=Diffuse Map - file01.png
+=+=+Opacity Map - file01a.gif
=+=02 - Standard Shader
+=+=+Diffuse map - file02.gif
=+=+=Opacity map - file02a.gif
this is also for judging purposes.
The judging guidelines of this contest will be revealed the day after the contest deadline, when the judging starts, the 21st.