The junior vehicle art role is to create and maintain in-game vehicle art assets. The role also involves assessing deliveries from outsource studios and giving appropriate feedback, as well as bug-fixing and other general vehicle-art related tasks.
• Good 3ds Max modelling skills
• Good 2d texture/Photoshop skills
• Technically minded with good problem-solving skills
• A keen interest in cars and car-design
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes at short notice
• Good clear communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to provide diagrams/illustrations where necessary
• An eye for detail and commitment to quality
• The creation of models, textures and associated files that lead to fully integrated vehicles in-game.
• To work with other departments to ensure implementation of work.
• They must be able to take responsibility for their own work and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• Produce consistent work of high quality.
• Prepare work for outsourcing, assess and report on quality of incoming work and eventually fully integrate this work into the game.
• Good knowledge of vehicles and car design
• Organised, self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Enthusiastic with a commitment to producing high-quality work
• Ability to work well within a team
• An interest in games
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom
All applications should be through http://www.creatorsofemotion.com/home.php?param=en-GB
Please attach your cv and portfolio if possible!