2015 Shelby Supersnake EMP edition

Hi guys,

I'm new here. And for starters, I just LOVE automobiles. I'm still pretty much new at modeling them, but I try.
Anyways, I would like to showcase a WIP here, which is part real, part fiction. You may as well call it an aftermarket bodykit for a real car. Here goes:

Now obviously, I posted it here because I'm in dire need for some feedback. I picked the Shelby GT500 Supersnake 2012 mainly because its my dream car. I also loved the 2013 version, but its wheels killed me. So, I went ahead, and tried to make the 2013 with different wheels. Unfortunately, however, Shelby American were not too keen on sharing the car's blueprints for various but obvious reasons so I was kinda left on my own. At last I proceeded to achieve the task without any blueprints and eventually ended up making some really extensive changes to it to suit my taste. Kind of like what-I'd-do-if-I-owned-this-babe stuff. Hope they're not too overdone. But it is now completely reworked and can be called a real 'facelift', if you will. I'd have appreciated something like this to be called the 2015 generation of mustangs, rather than whatever blasphemy they presented us with last year.
I'd be reworking the windows, the spoiler, and the sidescoops so consider them a placeholder for now. All suggestions and constructive criticism is welcome.

PS:
  • This is my third car ever (the first two being 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG and 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 copcar, respectively)
  • This is my first time working without blueprints
  • This is my first time undertaking a project in which I'm going out of my way to modify the car as I see fit rather than doing it conventionally to get a carbon copy of the original model
  • You may want to have a look at the stock car for comparison purposes:

Thanks.