After Server Update

exidge

Administrator
Hi SMC,

I have a weird feeling that sometimes the site is slow, the other time it's fast. Is it only me feeling this? Or does everything work how it should?

Cheers,
exidge

Kangal

I'm noticing the same thing, besides very often the home page is unreacheable.
And not all the WIP's updates appear in the left column of the home page, but in the forum only.

beacon1

I sometimes get 504 gateway timeout recently, dunno if its my connection or the site. Also that fast and slow access a few times, also once the attachment system doesn't update but its fine now.

Ralph123

Same here.

I'm noticing the same thing, besides very often the home page is unreacheable.
And not all the WIP's updates appear in the left column of the home page, but in the forum only.
Seems like the WIPs are now sorted according to their creation date...

exidge

Administrator
The Latest Forum Reply Column is broken. I changed it to Latest Thread Column. Will try to fix that asap.

Even now, when I reply or edit my post, it creates a big loading lag : (

Cheers,
exidge

PBenjamim

Yes, at least here i can only connect to this website 10% of the time, the other times i click it timeouts. And when i can reach the homepage, sometimes the big news banner is off, and i cannot reach the forums, or if i can it's super slow.

beacon1

Our local version of Digital Photographer forum has been spammed and hacked and is currently down. I have reason to suspect this forum might be next if this is not just a server error. I am advising admins to be on alert. It started off as a single user creating a thread in foreign lang then multiplied through the days.

Kangal

Same as PBenjamim, is very very difficult for me even to enter the site, then surfing on it is very slow and often it fails and i have to refresh or to esc and enter again. I'd like to help but i've no idea about what's happening :(

Kangal

Unfortunely the home page still doesn't work fine at the moment for me. Yesterday, when i've posted , it seemed to work correctly instead :(