After Server Update

exidge

Administrator
I think the Forum is working all the time, but I noticed that the Frontpage has loading spikes. Thank you very much for your feedback guys!

Cheers,
exidge

exidge

Administrator
I think the Forum is working all the time, but I noticed that the Frontpage has loading spikes. Thank you very much for your feedback guys!

Cheers,
exidge

Kangal

Unfortunely the site at the moment still doesn't work fine.
Resuming, the problems i'm finding lately are:

1) Sometimes there's some problem even to log-in
2) The 90% of the times the homepage is unavailable.
3) Difficulties to upload attachments-
4) Attachments bigger than 2 MB fail the upload.
5) Often is impossible to connect to the site, like its IP is changed for a while.
6) Sometimes for some reasons it's very slow.

Maybe the most of the problems are related to the amount of members logged or visiting the site. Or the amount of data the server has to manage is too big. Or the new updates conflict with some files of the software. I just don't know :(

dave_3d

Super Moderator
Front-end not working at all for me - just waits and waits on a blank page.

Had to guess where the Forum pages were to post this.

Dave

Ralph123

Site is sometimes still very very slow... I'm also having trouble to upload 7mb jpeg's although it says a maximum of almost 20mb is allowed...

Kangal

I don't know if other users have the same feeling, but the site's surfing is really improved in the last 2-3 days. I just hope it will keep this standard .

Kangal

Yes, it still remains a bit casual, sometimes u open it, sometime u don't. And, i speak for me, is impossible to upload file bigger than 2,5 MB.

Thought this would be a good thread to mention what I got this morning. I got a PM notification sent to my email this morning. Thought, cool, someone got back to me, but the message was from over 4 months ago. I did reply and I hope to get a response but I thought you might want to know something is constipated...