Audi 80 typ81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klobsters

Well as I understood the second time, the budget is 5000 in your currency, for me it's 5000 Latvian Lats then. About 10000 dollars. :D If it was meant in Euros, I have a second choice - Saab 9-5.
Anyway here is the LINK for the Audi. Looks awesome, doesn't it? :D
I'll start the work when I will get home. :)

EDIT: OK, changed to 1986 Audi 80 typ81

Attachments

Astr0s

Super Moderator
Good choise, but as Panesar already explained in the main topic, you have 5000€ at your disposal, so you'd have to convert 5000€ to LAT

My bad if I explained it wrong or difficult in the contest topic. If you want to model Audi S6, Mobile.de is full of them and they are even cheaper :)

Klobsters

Well it's not a problem for me to change the car! :) I'll take this then LINK. I guess I could change some parts without showing the prices because I have almost 4000 EUR left... :D Just I would need someone to change the name of this thread to 'Audi 80 typ81'

Klobsters

Well I started modeling today and I have already bought some things. At first, I bought a car for spares for about 1000 Euros LINK. I will use this for the front bumper and fog lights and for the interior. Then I bought ATS Cups for 84 EUR. What a nice price... Now I have 2250 Euros left. :) I will probably buy taillights from Audi V8 - just some work and it will fit this Audi 80. :) Will see then!
Now time for renders! :)

Attachments

Klobsters

Thanks guys! Now I'm making the back and it seems like it's made all wrong. :D I will have to try making it separately and then put together. I'll see how it will turn out! :p

Klobsters

Of course you should start the interior! :) It's actually very interesting although at start I thought it will be boring... :D

EDIT: Thanks Nashwan! If you will get me enough pictures of him, I will actually model him! :D Though someone would have to make Hamster and Captain Slow too! :D

Klobsters

Thanks mate! :)
OK so it's time for an update! At first, I bought new rims since the Cups looks better on VWs... :D BBS RMs. Well everyone have seen them but they do look better for sure. Spent 350 Euro on them. Worked a lot on the interior and a bit on the exterior of the car too. I even made a radio... :D Diffuse for the look.
So - some renders! C&C are welcome and needed! :D

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.