C&J Contest: '70 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

This being the latest muscle car for me to drool over, why not incorporate it in the contest that's theme is right up my alley to begin with? So what I'm trying to achieve is a sort of "Road Warrior" style with tons of rust, gaffa-tape and all the usual. More to come later.

Attachments

After a series of technical issues and having learned to do incremental saves of my work, some progress comes along. Splines are used as a guideline and the modeling, as one can observe, is done through good old poly-pushing.

Attachments

Here's some twelve hours of work since the last time, and I dare say I've made some nice progress, considering I'm a terribly slow at my modeling, as I tend to get downright anal with the polyflow being just right, and have too many distractions. Anyway, thanks for the comments, and here's some more of the same.

Attachments

Hey, if your not a stickler about poly flow then you'll get some ugly reflections...your doin just what you should be, looks great and cant wait to see more!

Long time no car, as I've been busy with, um, stuff. Not-so-long story even shorter, here's some progress. Also thanks for the comments and crits aswell.

Also the thing with the door, as pointed out by Daantjuh44 has been fixed despite it appearing in the renderings. A special nod to the Netherlands for spotting that.

Attachments

Hi guys! It's a nice work!
I've wrote a letter to author some days ago and didn't recieved any reactions(((
Well, try to ask here: could i use your model in our global mod, dedicated to golden era of muscle cars in America? The game is Need For Speed Most Wanted. But time is 1974, only muscles and fullsizes!
It's one legendary car wich is not yet in mod.
Thanks.