C&J Contest: Fiat 126 (polski)

I'm also in this contest. Hope I'll be able to finish it :)

This is my previz... one veryvery old fiat 126 in a cemetry. I'll try to create as much details as I can...

hope you like it still :)

Attachments

thanks, but I'd like to keep it going and add more rust to the scene :)

Here are my reference images... I just put them together (I don't want to learn this afternoon :))

Attachments

OldDog

Great Work Man, one more car that you cant miss in Serbia XD lol they are all over the city's like Yugo
w8 it's not great it's amazing for such a short time :D such a great model , I just love it :D

Keep it up , want to see more :)

sorry for the late update but I have to learn a lot (more than I expected, but after monday I'll be free :)

This is just a small part of the car, didn't detailed it very much... hope you like it :)

Attachments

thanks guys :)

rickyss: As you can see on my first previz image, only the front right wheel will be missing, all the other wheels will be on there place :)

OldDog: Yeah, this is also definietly a unique car of our region (unfortunatly) :)

okhay guys, I think that was my hardest exam in my life :) It was a physical torture for my brain in the teachers room. The most important that I'm done and it was a success ;) (mark 2 ;))

So updates will come in this week ;)

Congratulations! :)

I was driving home when a Fiat 126 headed towards me. I never realised they were that small :p Lovely cars though.
Your model looks good too :)