C&J Contest: Yugo 45

OldDog

Dunno if any of you know's this car but i'll use it for this contest :D
Yugo 45, car comes from Serbia, i'ts a very nice car for ppl who dont have money to buy something fancy
I can see it in every street here :(
well hope you like it :artistic:

Have something like this in my head

Some updates coming soon ;)

p.s. School is killing me so its going to be slow I hope i finish it :)

Attachments

Model is looking good. Sketches are nice too, give a good idea of what your going for, and by the looks of it, it should be good :D Cant wait to see more!

OldDog

Tanks. more coming soon ;)

Ok So here I am looking at my start of this project an thinking how the heck am i going to do environment???
Never made anything except some noob cars :/ so First i started to think where could I put my Yugo ? Where?

Ant then from no were i got an Idea In the ****ing Tunnel man :D (and its torn down xD )
So I made a scene whit a little things i know and i have ;), you'll see it don't rush to it ;) lol kidding

Now you are going to see my first render in some kind of environment whit V-RaySun light (first time used ) hehe

its a little bright and dark baaa :p you'll see, and there is a normal render whit Standard V-Ray Light
o man who is going to make all the textures for this????? aaaaa don't even want to think about it :)

Attachments

Haha i had an aunt who used to drive a yugo 45, back in the 80's or something. I remember it couldn't climb anything and was weaker than the wind :p

OldDog

Palex i hope you like this one then :D hehe

well here is an update have some strange lightning problems :/ well I hope i'll finish this one on time but well as I told you school is killing me so its all about whats going on there :'(

here is some very small update for you, just not to think I'm giving up :p

Attachments

OldDog

heh tanks guys

yo Ricky what are you some kind of vampire ? :p lol
Csicsó tanks
hy maksy well i am glad to hear that it means you are going to be here for long time xD
no textures until the model is fully done :p

OldDog

well i don't need photos that's for sure have like 4-5 Yugo-s in my street xD

ok so i definetly don't have time so im going to do this one fast, its not going to look good at all , but at least i can call it finished project xD

here is an update. i really need to hurry up whit this one :S

Attachments

OldDog

well I cant afford sleepless nights :p
and 1,5 months is not that much, time is flying and you all know that ;)

texturing is going to be very intresting :) its going to be my first time to make textures, and its going to take time

well no updates

You are right, almost every time I join some contest, first I think there is enough time, but later I figure out there is really not much time left..

OldDog

@Maksy
you are right.

here is an small update on interior no detail , I like how i did it firs time making interior

Attachments

OldDog

heh yea well this part of car is not chamfered ;)
more updates coming tomorrow, I hope :p

EDIT: OK this is an interesting picture xD

Attachments