Chevrolet Caprice Classic Brougham (1988)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
Alright... my 3rd blueprint donation to this site is finally ready. The title pretty much says it all. Also worthy of mention is that this basic model can be just slightly modified to become a ~1983 or so Buick LeSabre... someone mentioned that vehicle in the Requests board, so hopefully this will help them along as well.

Accuracy of the blueprints is around ... perhaps 98.5% accurate... I never bothered to check to make sure the antenna in the rear view is perfectly positioned, however it *is* in the front view, so that's all good. the only other thing I can think of that isn't quite as accurate as actual blueprints is there is some flaring going on for the fenders in the front view... they're around 6 pixels higher than they should be, and in the back view, they're about 1 or 2 pixels higher than they should be... I could go back and fix this stuff, but I figure most people will be modeling through the side viewports to get the wheel wells done properly in the first place

anyway, the reason for the high accuracy on this print is due to the fact that I basically compiled around 15 different images (though looking back I wish it had been more like 30 just to make it even easier on myself :p)

... so, hope you all enjoy these prints :D

oh yeah, and for those of you who aren't really familiar with this car, the gas cap is under the rear license plate, it folds down with the hinges at the bottom.

and I've drawn it with the caprice emblem on the rear trunk keyhole cover broken off just as it is on so many other vehicles like this I've seen on the roads... but it's pretty much the same as the logo on the front of the car. If you're trying to get textures or something, you can use them interchangeably.

The texts on the car are: (side view) [logo]Brougham (front view) CHEVROLET {on a black plastic rectangular plate} (back view) CHEVROLET {missing on BP}Caprice Classic

The specific model I drew blueprints from was missing the rear bumper reinforcements it had before... they looked just like the ones in front though.

I ... think ... that's all the clarifications needed

1988 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Brougham

WOW nice prints.. I requested for these.. well I asked for a 82 Caprice. but this is good enough.. nice donation.. thanks