Chevrolet Corvette C7 StingRay (2014) 4 views....

TwoOneOne

Administrator
Not a problem....in terms of site rules....

However....I did not get these blueprints from an Onno Van Bram.

This....is where I got them....

The-Blueprints.com - Vector Drawing - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7

So if there is issue....perhaps it should be taken up with them.
well the-blueprints.com is onno van braams site
see here:
The-Blueprints.com - Legal

and if you have to have respect for one guy in this 3d car modelling microcosmos it´s for onno van braam.
it was actually one of his renderings which made me want to try 3d poly modeling, and his site was where i found the first 3dsmax tutorials about modeling cars.... and all that 8 or 9 years ago.

well the-blueprints.com is onno van braams site
see here:
The-Blueprints.com - Legal

and if you have to have respect for one guy in this 3d car modelling microcosmos it´s for onno van braam.
it was actually one of his renderings which made me want to try 3d poly modeling, and his site was where i found the first 3dsmax tutorials about modeling cars.... and all that 8 or 9 years ago.
Its not about any lack of respect for any1 as far as I'm concerned.

I don't dig into who's site belongs to whom. I am a member of The Blueprints.

As per this boards "rules"....I won't post his stuff.

Matter of fact....I won't post anymore blueprints period.

Just as I use HDR's that I actually purchase from Dosch as opposed to usin' those I may come across online for free....I'd rather purchase and use as I choose or better make my own....

So as to show no disrespect for Onno or any1 else here....the prints will be taken down....

TwoOneOne

Administrator
this was me getting sentimental about the old times and more meant as a history lesson. it wasn´t meant as an accusation of you being disrespectfull.

Overstood.

I didn't take anything as an accusation....

I know there have been many tuts I have used over the years to help me progress in this skillset as well....

Again....appreciate the heads up on Onno.