Dodge Aries K Car (1983)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
if this is a different year model, please let me know so I can correct the stuff that needs correcting...

anyway, a bit gta-inspired here :D

**edit**
-image fixed : forum switch oddities

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
1983 Dodge Aries K Car

I'm pretty sure that it would be safe to say the front wheels are aligned with the rear tires in the rear view... after all, seems odd for a car like that to have offset wheels... but yeah, the front of the car had bumper damage on the right as well, so just another reason I mirrored the right of the car like that. There was a vehicle parked on the left side of the car, so unfortunately I didn't get very accurate mirror placement, as the car didn't seem to have a mirror on the right side of the car... didn't even look like it was built for one, no screw holes or anything but yeah...

if anyone knows the story behind that, lemme know

1983 Dodge Aries K Car

Hmm...you mind if I use this shot as textures and make a low poly beater out of it? If I wanted to make them textures I'd have to chop out the bike rack in the back shot, but since you made these I better ask you first.

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
1983 Dodge Aries K Car

sorry to bump this thread up, but this submission needed to be resubmitted... also, I'd like to ask if this, and my other 'blueprints' like this should be put into this picture reference board, or should they go into the blueprint donation board, since they are more like blueprints than straight pictures?

I've got at least 4 "picture reference" threads in here, that could actually be used as pretty decent blueprints, in case anyone wants to check 'em out and move 'em if neccessary... thanks