fnfc - RX-7 fortune

Koykis

Here I got the closest tyre pictures from in-movie. If you play with the picture gamma a bit u may be able to see the letters but you'll sure see the bottom of the tire. You may be able to see which one is it.
You need any in-movie ref pics of the car?

Attachments

Nice job, looks good, but... if accuracy is what ur aiming for, then the back is far too angled, as u can see in these ref pics... and the rear wheel arch is meant to blend more with the body/door rather than having such a large curve, short of that, its lookin pretty nice, ill be watchin this one ;)

RusH_ said:
Nice job, looks good, but... if accuracy is what ur aiming for, then the back is far too angled, as u can see in these ref pics... and the rear wheel arch is meant to blend more with the body/door rather than having such a large curve, short of that, its lookin pretty nice, ill be watchin this one ;)
You right, i will TRY fix that, becouse i hate fix things and i dont have now so much time for modeling, so new renders comes in day-two-three

Small update, like wheels, rear wing, updates on rear bumper, hood and i fix some parts. Front render when i finish headlights and windows

Attachments

hmmmm look at the atachment, the model looks pretty acurate but there are many litle bugs which spoil the good model, try and fix them

Attachments