fnfc-VeilSide Mazda RX-7

ok time for a update, most of the back is done+ some details, like reverse lights, back indicators and that stuff, I'll do the hole for the exhaust shen the back is completely finished ( stupid symetry :p ) also you can see the spoiler is being started, but that thingies that connect the spoiler to the boby are a real pain in my as* :p to model so I am not happy with them at all, also fixed the roof a lil bit, hope you like it

Attachments

The IC

uses too many smileys
its looking nice :), although compared to the reference pics, the back of your version looks a little off...heres some stuff i can see, if the words dont make sense, just compare yours with the refpics and itll make sense :p

Attachments

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it looks like we might just have a winner lol well at least until I start mines lol nosa this model is beautiful. Man you did a great job on this.

sorry for the lack of updates but I wasn't in town so I didn't do much but I made the breack calippers, the famous brembo ones that are my favorite, so here they are, hope you like them :)

Attachments

no there aren't any bps :( the only thing there is is like a movie and like no more than 20 pictures, that is all, if you like my model I can try and make bp of it :O :)

The IC

uses too many smileys
i think what he means is that theres no blueprints of this bodykit, because the only original rx7 panel in this car is the roof i think