Ford Explorer XLT (2001)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
my second blueprint I've created... Again, I'd say it's about 93% accurate... the low confidence comes from the complete lack of detail shown on the underside of the vehicle, and the fact that the tires don't quite line up from the front and the back views... perhaps this is due to them being offset from eachother, or else it was just perspective rearing its ugly head again.

But I have tried my best to get rid of all perspective, while keeping it as accurate as I can. If I had just merely traced the photos I'd say the accuracy would be around 40%. Anyway, here are the prints

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
2001 Ford Explorer XLT

Thanks everyone...

Eat_Some_LSD - I'm using Adobe Illustrator

... which I've found to be particularily horrible when it comes to anti-aliasing the lines, so I have to copy everything from illustrator, then go into photoshop and make a new document the size of the clipboard, size up the image 400% larger than I want the prints to be, then paste, and size the paste up that much, and place... then I gotta scale it down 50%, then 50% again... normally that should take care of a great deal of aliasing problems