Ford Falcon XE 1982/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I might give this contest a go. I've found 2 possible options. Both very cheap. 5000e equals $6600 aussie dollars and these two cars are only $500 and $700. That leaves me with some coin to modify and upgrade. Not sure which path to take with the engine....

A: turbo the 6 cylinder
B: fit a V8.

Any thoughts?

Have already started to block the basic shape. I'm going to try and make this as hi poly as I can and will hopefully finish this one. lol.

Good luck everyone.

Attachments

Great to see this one. You've got to go the v8 surely.:) Maybe a homage to Dick Johnson? Paint it Kermit green?

Dont forget to stock up on about 50 spare door handles to cart around with you. Those things had the worst doorhandles in automotive history.:D

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
chris20 said:
Dont forget to stock up on about 50 spare door handles to cart around with you. Those things had the worst doorhandles in automotive history.:D
conveniently they've fallen off the blueprint car too XD

this falcon looks pretty cool, wasn't aware there was a falcon that met my styling queues XD

this looks like another great car to see modeled out for sure :D

I cant say much about accuracy but the models looking good, just that part of the fender right above the headlights looking a bit weird.

a small update. Haven't had as much time as I would have liked, but its getting there. The renders of the car in white are of the ebay purchase. The renders where the car is blue are just fun renders. The engine shot will be one of my modifications made to the car, twin turbo v8 ftw. :eek:

Attachments

Just thought it might be time for another update. It's slowly getting there. Have started to model the mods that I have purchased for the car. Compared to some of the other top gear entrants models, mine is no where near their standards, but hey, I'm still learning.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.