Ford GT

Tshikhudo

Ten times better than before. KIU!
thanks m8 I hope you havent given up on your koenisegg was really looking foward to seeing it finished

nice work so far, looks nice and clean!
thanks m8

here are some more updates the lights are nt finished yet comments and ctitics are welcomed

cheers!!

Attachments

yasickkk

Hi guys I have decided to restart the FORD GT in favor of trying a different style of modeling here is some updates comments and critics will be most appreciated

cheers!!
You have no idea how many times ive done that, id start a car then figure out a new method of modelling, then restart the car to apply this method, halfway through discover another one, so i restart again.. Towards the end i get confused which to use and why :D

Best of luck but if your trying new method of polyflowing then you should share wires, its hard to tell just by looking at mesh without much gloss.

Tshikhudo

Looks very good mate, i'll follow it, keep on :)
thanks m8

You'll still use the headlights right? They are great.

yah I will stilll use those head lights

You have no idea how many times ive done that, id start a car then figure out a new method of modelling, then restart the car to apply this method, halfway through discover another one, so i restart again.. Towards the end i get confused which to use and why :D

Best of luck but if your trying new method of polyflowing then you should share wires, its hard to tell just by looking at mesh without much gloss.
yah this is a pretty difficult car this is the 3rd time restarting it and I'm still having problems

here is somewires they are a little messy and I can show wires for my base mesh if anyone is interested

cheers!!

Attachments

yasickkk

I had the same problem mate, no matter how many times i restart i still run into the same problems over and over again. Best thing to do which is what im still learning now is to work with what you have. Im chamfering my car at this stage and everytime i do a different part i say to my self, im going to remodel it. But now im trying and fix the errors on existing mesh. Hope it helps, best of luck. Keep going