Ford Tempo GL (1990)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
This is my first blueprint... and... sadly, only useable blueprint donation I've gotten pictures to use from someone on these boards... not sure if they want credit for giving me the pictures, but to that person, I request reshoots of the rear images... the mirrors aren't visible in their respective images, which means the placement was off a bit too much from the side of the car... also, many of the pictures were so dark that lightening them up to a viewable color for modeling off of just resulted in a blurry mess of jpeg artifacts... so when the sumbitter, or anyone who happens to have a 1990 ford tempo gl gets me the back pictures (see my requests thread for the angles needed) then I can update this post with a rear view...

anyway, here's what I've got: only innaccuracy that I notice immediately is that there is some perspective issues shown at the top of the front bumper in the side view... but if you go by the front view to make the bumper then there shouldn't be a problem... also, again with photo blueprints, the furthest details in the front view, such as the height of the cabin, or the size of the mirrors might be a bit off...

1990 Ford Tempo GL

The quality strongly depends on the pictures given.. As I see, the photo's were taken from an angle from "above", so it perspectived in that way too. Also, the B-pillars should stand straight behind each other, which is not the case here.
Too bad, because mmm can make much better prints if only he had the right photo's :D

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
1990 Ford Tempo GL

NightEye said:
The quality strongly depends on the pictures given.. As I see, the photo's were taken from an angle from "above", so it perspectived in that way too. Also, the B-pillars should stand straight behind each other, which is not the case here.
Too bad, because mmm can make much better prints if only he had the right photo's :D
yea... it should be stated I guess that none of the interiors are going to be accurate... that's why I never draw them even in my blueprints I trace in Illustrator is because the interior is just too hard to get correct...

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
1990 Ford Tempo GL

I finally was able to get around to doing the back view with MattTheRat's latest pictures...

still not the accuracy I'd like in a blueprint, but I guess it's better than nothing, or just 3 plain 'ole photographs to build off of, since there's at least as little perspective as I could get on it