Good Old 80's Finished Entries

Alright guys, well rb-30's is on holiday from what I can recall from my last msn conversation with him, and basically I've to make the final entry thread, so here it is.

All contenders, you can post a maximum of 6 images for your model, In the title area for where you post, please write your entry title. This thread will remain open for 4 days to give people to get ready, after that I shall open a thread for voting to take place. So get posting....

PS - All non-contenders, No Posting at all in this thread, it is merely for collecting all entries in one place, no comments please.

1989 Lancia Delta Integrale 16v

Has around 830.000 polys. Completely created in Maya 8.5 and rendered in Mental Ray. Photoshop CS2 for textures.
Unfortunately only one image because of problems with rendering. I can say that I'm not satisfied and will continue to work on this car.

P.S. Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

Alfa Romeo 33

Finally completed my project too. I'm satisfied of what i did. I know it could be much better but i'm still a beginner. this is my first finished project in 3D. It was made in 3DSMax whit VRay and retouched in photoshop. Hope you'll like it.

Attachments

Bumping thread just in case some contestants haven't realised. TWO days left, any posted after midnight on Sunday GMT will be disqualified. Come on show your entries! :grin:

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
Well, I didn't get as far as I'd like on here, and if you have a sharp eye, you may notice some issues that came about during the hustle to get the thing finished up from a clay render car, to this point.

But overall, I'm quite satisfied with it, a couple material tweaks, a few more textures, a finished interior, and some of the bugs fixed, plus normal maps, and this thing should be quite nice.

Attachments

Okay, here it is. I will add interior, engine and some advertising boards later.

I hope you all like it. I wanted to add a simple enviroment, but there wasnt any time left. Damn motivation:roll:

Attachments