[Good old 80's] Toyota Corolla GT-S TWIN CAM 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The third would be better coz less polies. As long as you cant see it, it shouldnt be a problem. I think EA wouldnt make it another way. Atleast in gta^^

Sorry but I don't believe that you've placed every polygon exactly as on EA's Trueno. So I say it's not yours, except the enginebay.

I attached wirepics from Tamas model and EA's and anyone can see it's exactly the same. You get mesh like that when you import EA model to 3DSM for example.

You still say you're using it only for reference?

Attachments

It's hard to believe that that's a professional model done by a major gaming studio. I mean the polygon flow is going in a lot of directions. I guess it's all about how it looks on screen that counts.

uBd

Sorry but I don't believe that you've placed every polygon exactly as on EA's Trueno.
Don't have to believe.
I attached wirepics from Tamas model and EA's and anyone can see it's exactly the same. You get mesh like that when you import EA model to 3DSM for example.
You still say you're using it only for reference?
Who say that, guy?

Dr. Feelgood - Thanks
schaefft - Thanks

tom120934

Administrator
I don't really understand your answer, Tamas Feitscher.

What Johnas have shown here is completely obvious : the mesh you posted as your work (post #3 of this thread : you claim to post "an update") is just not your work.

You should apologize a.s.a.p. otherwise the consequencies won't be nice for yourself. I'm not threatening you, I'm just asking you : do you really want that everyone here thinks that you're a thief ?

Do yourself a favor, put an end to this situation. The best thing you can do now is apologize and start modeling on your own and post WIP here. I'll continue to comment your threads if you do so, and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.