Good old 80's

lol Nik u and the volvo's, the cars r soooooooooooooo ugly :p , they're only good for demo derby cos theyre made of like cast iron or something

Hey!

Me and Panser never hoped it will be that big.

Thanks for interest everyone. I think i let panser to do the vote or it will be 4 days late cuz im off to Germany on 27th.

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
well, in light of recent developments, I think it would only be smart for me to choose a good A-body car. I will be creating a 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera...

Later on, for motor city, I can create the other variants of this car...

1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera sedan / coupe / wagon
1989 Chevrolet Celebrity sedan / coupe / wagon
1989 Pontiac 6000 sedan / coupe / wagon
1989 Buick Century sedan / coupe / wagon

So yeah, Now it's just time to do some detailing of the one I just got some access to, so I can get myself some awesome reference pictures and textures and stuff :D

So yeah, I probably won't get around to the interior by the time the contest date shows up... but you never know, I might turn out the model faster than I thought possible. But yes, this is my project as of now :D

I may enter this contest if I can get enough time. It sounds like a nice idea. However, I'll need to finish my Countach and KTM X-bow first. I'd like to finish some of the models I started before I begin on a new model.

If I do enter, it will be with a car that won't take too long to make (unlike my KTM).

venom800tt

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I think I will make a attempt at this competition by entering a 1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R (which I planned on making soon anyway). It will most likely be somewhere between 25,000 and 40,000 triangles (my normal range), depending on if I do a interior or not among other details.

Might start on it in a week or two...

We have decided to make this a rule : that anyone who enters the compitition should show a WiP from the start of the model, this is to avoid cheaters who may have been making this car for maybe several years therefore having an unfair advantage. So please post WiP otherwise your submission into the final will not be counted...
Now get modelling :p

tom120934

Administrator
You should keep a list of all people who announced they enter the contest. It will be easier for next volunteers to show if a car is already chosen or not.

First 50Cent, Thanks for entering and yea you should make a new threat with [Good old 80's] infront. That is good for later on in final vote many people wanna see making of so we give links to threats.

@Tom - Im am working on it i think tonight i get it up