HAAS F1 car - VF-16

just added the last one.
-made several changes to materials so back end is less glossy , uses carbon-fiber material and its reflection is similar to wings. less glossy but more realistic in my opinion.
-floor material is also changed , as well as top of the "nose" where sits pirelli logo.
-changed some geometry to nose , so now it has better general curvature , places which are flat are now flat and front wing holders are now smoother to nose point , which you can see on reflection.
-camera is raised a bit.

this is probably final change, gonna set myself to other project.
maybe if i find time and drive space i make short video with different cam angles , similar to gran turismo showroom..

just added the last one.
-made several changes to materials so back end is less glossy , uses carbon-fiber material and its reflection is similar to wings. less glossy but more realistic in my opinion.
-floor material is also changed , as well as top of the "nose" where sits pirelli logo.
-changed some geometry to nose , so now it has better general curvature , places which are flat are now flat and front wing holders are now smoother to nose point , which you can see on reflection.
-camera is raised a bit.

this is probably final change, gonna set myself to other project.
maybe if i find time and drive space i make short video with different cam angles , similar to gran turismo showroom..

Like the reflections of the this racer here. Looks like the tires had to deal with some weather. I'm curious to why the spoiler is shorter in width than the fender. Does it help with the speed of the car?