HDRI Package #004

Man all these HDRI's are uber cool thanx alot exidge but can you PLEASE post a little low res version my computer somehow is not able to load up the HIGH res hdr map. I am running a E8400 @3Ggiz, 4GB ram, 450gts, Maya 2009. please please can someone tell me a solution except for buying anew Workstation :p

Hej guys,

Thanks a lot for another great HDRI package!
Still have a lot to learn to get realistic lightning and reflections, but here's a couple of renders I did.

I'm still working on the details of the car, but I couldn't resist to have a little fun with it ;)

ps: Thanks to Carfreak for the tires.

Greetz,

WiGeTS

Attachments

ludwig770

Hey guys I seem to be using the HDRI images completely wrong. You are all using backplates, however when I try to use them the HDRI wont reflect properly (makes the car transparent - I'm using mental ray).
I use the 360 HDRI as my background which works ace, and I can move it slightly to get the best angle. I just use the environment tab (8) whilst moving the bitmap in the ME to put the car in the right position.
Here is my latest WIP, using this HDRI....(please note the panels from the bonnet back are not yet finished)

Attachments

Thank You so much Exidge, This is an awesome HDRI set. I tried one of my latest concepts in it. Any C&C are totally welcome.

Question for Duron: Your renders are amazing and humbling, Could you give us some tip on how to create the skid marks on tarmac and the smoke trail of the tires?

Attachments

Just wanna say thanks. I'll try it with my Mitsu Evo X.
I hope I'll learn how to create these too. I know a couple of locations that would be cool to do.

ludwig770

I know I am nowhere near as good as everyone else here, but here is my attempt on this HDRI, without any post production. All colour effects etc are within 3DSMAX,
I have gone for a warmer environment, as it's winter here and zero degrees C

Attachments