HELP PLZ - crazy surface glitch >:/

ludwig770

As you can see in the pics, theres something going on with my surface.
I have tried everything - Normalising and flipping, resetting MAX and importing the mesh, wiping graphics memory cache, using different textures, using a"studio" as opposed to an HDRI environment, removing material IDs and surface groups - but it keeps doing this.
Strange to note that it's not symmetrical :/

All textures in this image ar the default MR Arch & Design white, apart from the car body which is MR Metallic Paint. Last pic I changed the texture to MR Car Paint.

It's driving me mad but you smart cookies will know what the go is.......

scrdump.jpg

scrdump2.jpg

scrdump3.jpg

Attachments

dave_3d

Super Moderator
Looks to me like you have two meshes, one on top of the other. If you select the main body, isolate it and render only it do you get the same effect ?

Dave

Minde

Nice work so far, about that hidden mesh I have thought, you probably been working with it and made a clone, and later just hide elements and object even if its not visible in viewport, ends up visible in rendering.

ludwig770

Nice work so far, about that hidden mesh I have thought, you probably been working with it and made a clone, and later just hide elements and object even if its not visible in viewport, ends up visible in rendering.
Yeah I went to object properties and there was nothing out of the norm.