High Rollers Contest: Land Rover

Probably Michelin Mega X , I didn't start off with any particular brand in mind , but that's what they most look like.
Done a rim and started on the axle.

Attachments

Ok ,must admit I'm finding this pretty difficult. I've looked at dozens of ref photos and probably seen so many suspensions it just confused me completely.
So I've gone back to basics and just used some basic shapes to rough out a simple setup.
I've got some good axle refs now so I'll do that first and go from there. If anyone can point me in the direction of some shocks/spring refs I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

I've got some good axle refs now so I'll do that first and go from there. If anyone can point me in the direction of some shocks/spring refs I'd appreciate it.
Yes, it's pretty difficult to find pictures. It's why my monster truck comes entirely from my mind.
You could find some useful pictures and datas here :

L.A. Supertrux Ltd - Monster Truck Builds

The anatomy of a monster truck

Grave Digger Monster Truck - Awesome Links & Information

TheMonsterBlog.com - We Know Monster Trucks!

There are the refs i used. Hope this helps.;)

So far so good, looks great. My only suggestion would be to give the frame some bends in it where the wheels go at. Just get fancy with some bends (in and out, up and down in the frame)

Thanks , about done with the suspension for now. May add some more detailing later.
Want to get started on the body.

Thanks Ice , I'll need to make the frame match the body ,so I'll be sure to change that.

Attachments

So far you are doing great, looks just like the real truck. Should be able to get a 2 for 1 deal out of this model. A monster truck one and a regular one :)