Holden Ute (2007)

backs to the walls, there is a pom on board :)

there also thinking about selling this in the United States of Americaland, as the new El Camino, but not, i dont remember what part of GM is going to rebage it. its ment to be shown at the next car show over there to gauge the response.

Prykie

I cannae understand joo anymorrre :p
Yep I'm still an Aussie who drinks Tooheys Extra Dry from the Walkabout :p

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone coukld chop these up for me as it would be much appreciated im new and cant figure out how to scale the images accordingly thanks that would be heaps of help.

jason:)

Moritzamica

Super Moderator
Have you checked your inbox ? You must have received a registration confirmation, as an e-mail containing a link, you must follow to fully activate the account. Attention: email may be in your spam.

You need to do that before you can see blueprints

i have tried setting the blueprints up but the front is quite inaccurate when trying to line up with the side. anyone have any suggestions to fix it?... i know blueprints are never 100% but this is too hard to model with. if we can get this fixed it will be a MINT contribution. thanks for your efforts so far tho Moritzamica... its a primo ute.

The IC

uses too many smileys
i have tried setting the blueprints up but the front is quite inaccurate when trying to line up with the side. anyone have any suggestions to fix it?... i know blueprints are never 100% but this is too hard to model with. if we can get this fixed it will be a MINT contribution. thanks for your efforts so far tho Moritzamica... its a primo ute.
the problem is they arent proper othographic blueprints, theyre just line tracings of photographs, so theyre still full of perspective...you cant really "fix" that, it has to have been done as an orthographic drawing from the start