Honda CRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasi

Attachments

Haha another Civic/CRX, man this is going to be a Honda challenge if people keep buying those cars. :D

4200 Euro for a CRX with 260000km on the clock sounds like alot of money, but I have no idea if thats normal in South Africa. The cars looks clean, so good luck with it!

nasi

Haha another Civic/CRX, man this is going to be a Honda challenge if people keep buying those cars. :D

4200 Euro for a CRX with 260000km on the clock sounds like alot of money, but I have no idea if thats normal in South Africa. The cars looks clean, so good luck with it!

Of course it's a lot for so much mileage, i wouldn't buy it in real life... I found a car that looked good to begin with as my main reason. It is after all a 3d challenge...

Honda's everywhere for this challenge. Would make for a boring top gear episode with their reliability and all - Clarkson and crew never buy a honda as cheap car challenge choice - I'm onto something here...:)

nasi

Here's some progress, not rushing. Have blocked out the car already but the bonnet and front bumper are the most complete.

Attachments

nasi

Hi! Nice to see you entered in the contest ;) good luck with CRX. Hope you will have great car with great render!
Thanks, seems there's a lot of entries which make for an awesome comp!

facelift hood and headlights(SiR)?
Um, pardon?

Here's some more progress. It get more rough towards the back of the car but ironing it out in small bits...

Attachments

Seems a little narrow and elongated, I could well be wrong.
Mesh look solid though , wish I'd thought of CRX, but then again I keep thinking of loads of cars that would be good for this comp.

nasi

Took a break for a lil while but got a lot done yesterday, pretty much done the body panels...

I love how on most reference of older cars that the body panels are horribly misaligned, do that on 3d and you'll get lashed for having a crap model. Catch22 really...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.