Honda Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad3d

i might join this one as well :) i am not really sure how i will manage to do this : and if i will finish.. but i couldn't resist such an awesome challenged!
any way :)
i've been brausing internets looking for a car :) and a came across this :)
Honda prelude in a drivable shape and its dead cheap!!!!!!! :eek: so yeah now i have my self all those 4500 euros for mods :)

Attachments

OldDog

220000 miles :S does that thing still run ? what is that like 350000 Km ?
any way :) Great start on the model :) tho you have a small bump on the bumper :p

Keep it up w8ing for some updates :)

Cheers

Vlad3d

ok there it is :) some brakes and suspension kits :) and a custom widened steelies :) i found this site Widening Steel Wheels - FordMuscle and with a right tools its possible to modify those your self :)
i dunno should i buy already made ones for 150$ each or modify old ones :)
without the wheels i still have somethin around 3200 :D so i smell engine swap as well :D

Attachments

Looking good man. You have a 5 sided poly just up behind the wheelarch, i think you can make that edge go all the way to the front and kill that triangle over the headlight corner too :)

Vlad3d

made some progress :) and will continue to progress :)

ENGINE SWAP!!! fount this awesome engine somewhat cheap :) and a TURBOOOOOOO!!!!! kit :D so yeah lots of power :) now i need to find tyres :) hope i will find some for 1700 euros cos thats what i have left :D i might sell most of the interior though :D

Attachments

this car is FWD :p so adding Power will completely mess up the handleling
get sum new Shocks & Struts and a Front Splitter.. and a New Steering

Vlad3d

this car is FWD :p so adding Power will completely mess up the handleling
get sum new Shocks & Struts and a Front Splitter.. and a New Steering
i have all new suspension and brakes :D
i wonder how much it would cost to make it awd :) probably too much :) but yeah may be you are right about the turbo part :)

Status
Not open for further replies.