Koenigsegg Agera One:1

S3nsej

Hi.

It's my first post here and actually first car that i will try to model. I choosed Koenigsegg Agera One:1, I love this car, it's one of my favourite cars. The wires are not the best i have to fix it in few places and also the front splitter i will do again. Comments and critics are most welcomed.

neutron1k

wow pretty difficult choice for the first car I would say, but it looks great ... it's hard to believe that this is your first car, but I assume that you have some experiences with modeling already. I'm not familiar with poly modeling but the mesh looks solid and clean to me. Definitely a great start!

S3nsej

Thank you all for your feedback and kind word.

@ctdabomb I'm modeling for few years now, mainly weapons and hardsurface stuff. Now i want to learn new things.

@neutron1k It is my first car, but honestly, I'm working on it quite a while now. At the begining I was modeling only the front bumper over and over again, just to learn, and when I was happy of the result I started modeling the rest of the car.

And now few renders.

PS: I'm not quite happy of the mesh flow on the door, I think i will have to fix it. And i know that i didn't cut the body near the light it's fixed now. I saw that after i did renders.

Last edited: