Lancia NEW Delta HF Integrale - Luis Camino Concept

Hi all guys. It's such a long time that i follow your works "behind the scenes", and i admire you for the incredible mass of data on this site. I'd like to make a blueprint request. What do you think about this car?

There's someone what can make a blueprint of this car? Please let me know. Peace

Regards,

PrizeGold

Kangal

Hi mate.
I don't think so they'll produce this car. It's good looking, but it wouldn't work. The pivot point is too high since basically it's a crossover, so its handling would be embarassing unless they redo the platform, but doing this way the price target would be excessive. Besides they should design a new 4WD system since FIAT group hasn't it at the moment (Jeep, Freemont and Panda 4wd's aren't suitable of course). It means high costs. Looks nice thou, i like the overall design :)

Hi mate.
I don't think so they'll produce this car. It's good looking, but it wouldn't work. The pivot point is too high since basically it's a crossover, so its handling would be embarassing unless they redo the platform, but doing this way the price target would be excessive. Besides they should design a new 4WD system since FIAT group hasn't it at the moment (Jeep, Freemont and Panda 4wd's aren't suitable of course). It means high costs. Looks nice thou, i like the overall design :)
I know it will never go in production (unfortunately). I posted this "just for fun", if a graphic artist would like to create in his freetime a simple blueprint of this car it will be nice, someone can use for a videogames (for example). What do you think? I agree with you, it's very nice looking. I miss the old Delta Integrale.

Regards,

Prize

EDIT: ora che ci faccio caso, vedo che sei italiano. Che cacchio stiamo a parlare in inglese? :D