!!!! Looking for a good Automotive freelancer !!!

Hi all,

Looking for a freelancer who can create exterior of a vehicle. What I can provide is photographic references only. Sorry no cad/ortho drawings But will try to shoot good orthographic images.
.Interior could just be a silhouette as we would darken the windshield.

Please send a PM and let me know about your availability and costing for the same

We require final model with material assignments Vray 2.4 in 3ds max 2013 or earlier.

Regards
Sajeel

Hi Ana,
Can you please send me your portfolio in PM. Also I have a thread called happy finish work which you can refer to for our quality requirements.

What I need is very hi detailed good modelling for the vehicle's exterior this also includes proper geometry for headlight's tail lights etc.

Regards
Sajeel

Hi desigringo! I'm interested, I don't have a real portfolio right now, I'm just posting my work here on smcars, I'm not a pro, but I've worked in a design studio modeling cars exterior and some interior parts, mainly dashboards. Could you tell me more about what you are looking for?

Thanks

Hi Guillote,
As of now my project is on hold and not actively chasing the project either as we are overloaded with work. I guess it should come in after a few weeks. Apart from that if you go through my positing you will see that I am looking for talent at multiple level's of skill set to keep a record for as an when work comes through.

Hello,

My name is Sonnu Sardesai. I am a veteran 3d vehicle artist with 8+ years experience. If you can start a conversation with me, I can provide you my portfolio links.

I also provide rendering services, so if you have a file set up already and just need rendering in 3ds Max 2013 and Mental Ray, I could do that for you for a nominal charge.

If you are interested in discussing how we could be of help to each other, please contact me by pm or email / skype, whichever is convenient.

Best regards,
Sonnu.

TaoFu

Hello there:
I do car model is that you need?
Do you think you are qualified?
If you can
You can send me an e-mail
Thank you! 国外发帖联系方式.jpg SUMO_suteng_0000.jpg

Attachments