Lots of car modeling tutorials [3DS Max] - Very detailed tutorials

Discussion in 'Tutorials: Modeling' started by andreysc7, Aug 31, 2011.

1. andreysc7

andreysc7 New Member

Hi, until now I didn't posted something like this on the website . First of all, I am the administrator of tutorial-z.com and I am an article/tutorial writer. You can ask the moderators to make this post sticky, not just because those are my tutorials, but those are the most detailed tutorials on the web and yes, most of them are made by me. There is somebody on this website who wrote some tutorials too, his username is Kirographics. I am sure that I have saw that he posted the tutorials made by him. Well, I will start to post my tutorials :D

Audi TT 2008 - my first car modeling tutorial.

Audi TT (2008) modeling tutorial « Tutorial-z.com

BMW 1 Series modeling tutorial . This is my biggest tutorial : 200 steps and over 500 images.

BMW 1 Series modeling tutorial « Tutorial-z.com

Nissan 350Z modeling tutorial .

3DS Max car modeling tutorial – Nissan 350z « Tutorial-z.com

You can find there some very good tutorials and very well explained . :) .. I will post more in this thread, just ask the moderators to make it sticky. Like this you can find it more easy

2. andreysc7

andreysc7 New Member

Another tutorial uploaded . The tutorial are uploaded again because the website was made again from scratch. This tutorial is about car texturing. Its not a professional tutorial because I was a beginner when I have made this one.

BMW 1 Series texturing tutorial « Tutorial-z.com

3. michael1ee

michael1ee Member

thanks alot, will help alot of people

4. MadJunkie

MadJunkie New Member

Student
    just checked out the BMW tutorial, and all i can say is wow. When i see detailed tutorial modelling any where i am always skeptical but u have done a nice job there mate. thx a bunch for this

5. philmcphil

philmcphil Member

real estate agent
    Thanks a lot . I´m new in the 3ds max world , less than 6 months , and i m travelling around the web (lol) , to learn about " how to " with this software . It´s a big montain to claim , but i m full of energy . I love cars .....So i will be very proud of me if in a short future , i can do my first car modeling (lol) in a nice render .

I´ve been using 3ds max to a small level . I´m using existing 3d cars models . I´m just putting them in a scene (floors , lights , background and some of them changing parts colors .......

6. ali.sh

ali.sh New Member

thanks a lot i made my first car audi tt from your tutorial