• Jinxian - Honda Element

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • NightEye - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C2

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Bumper 3D - Citroën Camionnette

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bumpmaps are not allowed, as they appear to give the mesh an extra dimension. Specular maps/reflection maps/etc are allowed, as they will just make an easy material :)

Next time, please state that you're joining a contest. I didn't know that you were joining.

Hmm too bad.. You could post what you have sofar.. who knows :)
If you do, please make a poll afterwards (the final contestants are stated in the first post).

i originally thought i had totally missed the signup but i did ask if i could join in and flash said it was ok. i figured i couldt try it for fun when i saw the post and it went so well i figured i could enter. ill sign up a bunch quicker next time. didnt mean to be a bother.
thanks for letting me in tho =)

Hmm.. Even though I didn't have time to post in my WIP thread, I still posted my final stuff into this thread. I would have loved to be in the poll but whatever.. Don't think I would have won anyways.:(

Unholy bag of noodles! Finally rescued my internet connetion! :( I should sue the damn ISP for not letting me etner the contest...
Anyway my vote goes for Bumpah :)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
haha.. well, I guess extreme low poly doesn't cut it against the smooth models with interiors and real tires :p ... least I finally got a vote though.. I'd have been dissappointed if I were still at zero when this contest ended :(

and at least I didn't have to resort to using my one vote to vote for myself for my own sanity's sake. though now I forgot who I did vote for ¬_¬

Tigga

multimediaman said:
haha.. well, I guess extreme low poly doesn't cut it against the smooth models with interiors and real tires :p ... least I finally got a vote though.. I'd have been dissappointed if I were still at zero when this contest ended :(

and at least I didn't have to resort to using my one vote to vote for myself for my own sanity's sake. though now I forgot who I did vote for ¬_¬
Ah, don't be dissappointed. I think that your model rocks for the amount of polies you used. :)

But you're partially right, it is a bit out of place amoung the higher poly cars. :(

Tigga said:
Ah, don't be dissappointed. I think that your model rocks for the amount of polies you used. :)

But you're partially right, it is a bit out of place amoung the higher poly cars. :(
I agree, his model is definately beautiful, and looks great for the polies.

Wow, it's a tie between my two favorite entires :p If it stays like this, that would rock :)

Man, I'm at third place now, used to be equal with Nighteye for a while. That is a damn huge compliment for me, as the Ferrari is my second finished car only out of like 4 models I started.