McLaren 570S

Well if you are sitting a lot and doing a lot of 3D modeling, and your doctor says it's ok for you to workout, then I agree.
That's not up to the doctor to decide, unless you're really handicapped which I assume you are not :) Even in these extraordinary cases there are still people, who don't give up on them just because a doctor predicted that they wouldn't be able to move their body throughout their entire life.

Of course you should, it's not about lifting weights or becoming a bodybuilder but being physically strong and fit. And I apologize for being off topic hopefully I won't be banned for this :D

Last edited:

helicase

That's not up to the doctor to decide, unless you're really handicapped which I assume you are not :) Even in these extraordinary cases there are still people, who don't give up on them just because a doctor predicted that they wouldn't be able to move their body throughout their entire life.

Of course you should, it's not about lifting weights or becoming a bodybuilder but being physically strong and fit. And I apologize for being offtopic hopefully I won't be banned for this :D
Yes, we shouldn't go off topic. I don't want to give workout advice without the disclaimer of seeing a doctor, because of liability.

I do wish this user posted more of his 570s, this was looking really good. I was going to have a go at modeling it too.

Last edited: