NYC Taxi

TwoOneOne

Administrator
This short full CG movie of a Taxi rushing through the busy streets of New York City is a one man project done by artist Efim Armand.

Check out the making of: Making of NYC TAXI - Ronen Bekerman 3d architectural visualization blog
and make sure to visit his page for more CG goodness: Efim Armand
...........................................................................................................................................................................<object width="968" height="541"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=37517970&amp;force_embed=1&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=37517970&amp;force_embed=1&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="968" height="541"></embed></object>

Attachments

Kangal

This is a pleasure to see, and i think his ''Car rig script''(link is in the TwoOneOne's post) video is also very interesting for Max users. It shows some very useful tips to make the car move correctly . I don't know if this script is already included in Max 2013 or if it's a customized script. Anyway, if i were a Max user, i'd give it a try :)

I'd give it some more bounce in its suspension. have it 'wollowing' a bit more. Right now, it looks like the suspension's rock solid.

Everythig ele is amazing!

Ah, thanks for remembering me of this, wanted to watch it for quite some time now.

Looking great (especially the Caprice :D), headlights arent perfectly accurate tho. Also, a Peugeot in NYC? And I agree with dr.feelgood, the suspension should be softer so the car gets more bodyroll.

Well and the paint looks kinda too reflective for a nyc cab.

Jpaang

Ah, thanks for remembering me of this, wanted to watch it for quite some time now.

Looking great (especially the Caprice :D), headlights arent perfectly accurate tho. Also, a Peugeot in NYC? And I agree with dr.feelgood, the suspension should be softer so the car gets more bodyroll.

Well and the paint looks kinda too reflective for a nyc cab.
I agree...a little too much refection with the paint, Mayor Bloomberg is getting carried away with the Prius and Altima Taxis, I personally like the Crown Victoria and Impala/Caprice taxis better. very nice CG movie!

EquiNOX

I agree...a little too much refection with the paint, Mayor Bloomberg is getting carried away with the Prius and Altima Taxis, I personally like the Crown Victoria and Impala/Caprice taxis better. very nice CG movie!
(Oh yea, add to jpaag)
....Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna and Ford Escape... Crown Victoria's dying :(

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
Prius? Altima? WUT!? What about the Honda Insight and Chevrolet Sonic? Those would be cooler picks IMO

This animation was pretty cool though