Phantom Corsair (1938)

Discussion in 'Other' started by kosso_olli, Apr 6, 2007.

1. nb

nb VIP

Dan,

I really appreciate your offer to model the car. It really would be nice to share the reference material.
    Can’t promise though that would start working on the project straight away: currently modelling a 30s’ Autocar truck.

2. kosso_olli

kosso_olli Member

3D Artitst in the automotive business
    Nice to see that someone is going to model this thing. Palat, you have to promise to post blueprints of your model in a very high resolution.

3. palat

palat VIP

Illustrator
    Niko - don't worry as neither i can't model it right away. But i will, eventually.

Oli - it's a solemn promise....

4. kosso_olli

kosso_olli Member

3D Artitst in the automotive business
    Please, come on...

I would like to help you with modelling, but I don't have time for that right now.

5. Tosyk

Tosyk New Member

3d/UI Artist
    hello, I'm working on this car. It's not 100% technically accurate though it was not my goal. I want to make overall similarity and put it into Mafia 1 game. There will be LODs, UVs and textures.

phantom00_WORK_max2014_prev002.jpg phantom00_WORK_max2014_prev003.jpg phantom00_WORK_max2014_prev004.jpg phantom00_WORK_max2014_prev001.jpg phantom00_WORK_max2014_prev005.jpg

Moritzamica likes this.
  6. Tosyk

Tosyk New Member

3d/UI Artist
    Does anyone have clear picture of these instruments or maybe you know what these tools are? I need an image of a similar instruments at least — stuck on this atm.

644473_tools.jpg

edit: okay, after some researches within cord 810/812 related images I got the idea of some of them though some still are unknow to me. Here's updated image:

644473_tools_2.jpg

So 6 items are not presented. I want to collect all of them and put together on the sheet in a raw style. Then I'll re-work them in high quality. Here's what I got so far:

phantom00_WORK_max2014_prev006.jpg

After raw dashboard gauges will be finished I'll continue with interior details. I want to make 2 version of dash: first one will be based on a vintage advertise pictures, second one will be made by images of survived version of the car in which many detail were re-done such as top control panel and bottom pillow-like part of the dash.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017