Post Apocalytic Race 2012 - Tinpau

Hey guys... can't pass up on a contest and I have some ideas...

My tribe symbol is going to be a skull with a gasmask.... working on getting that done now

My vehicle is still undecided but I have a few ideas and will be working on them this weekend and seeing what works best...

I will keep this thread updated...

Later all..

Tinpau

Latest update... Death Brothers...

Well I have my tribe logo done...

My tribe is the Death Brothers, a small band of roving mechanics and handymen that decided to join in the yearly races.

A big thanx to my friend Aran from Stonehenge in Australia. He is a great artist.

Hope to have some sketches or quick modeling done on my idea soon.

Tinpau

Attachments

First look at the Death Brothers racer. BEWARE!! BEWARE!! DANGER!! DANGER!!

Well finally figured out what kind of racer I am gonna do...

The Death Brothers Tribe found an old Camaro body in the desert, and and old v12 engine an old abandoned warehouse. So that is what they based there racer on .

Here are some quick shots of the racer being built....

The Death Brothers are still unsure what to do with the rear of the car and are looking for any suggestions.

Tinpau

Attachments

Death Brothers getting closer to completion...

Well the Death Brothers are moving along on getting their racer completed... Found some old Paxton type superchargers in the old warehouse and rebuilt them.

Also getting started on textures and things like that....

Comments, ideas, and criticism welcome....

Tinpau

Attachments

Thanx everyone ... the craziness and cartoony-ness of it are what I am going for ....

Working on getting the base started and it all together, I just keep finding things to add and that I've missed... Oh well I should finish in time.

In time and my style... LOL

Tinpau