PostapocalypticRace - [EquiNOX]

Minde

Great work, definitely gonna keep eye on this one, just one thought about that yellow part it seem to have scratches all over it but edges looks clean, what I'm saying is maybe you should add some wear to edges and corners too.

P.S. @Oscar J: Good one!:D Probably time traveling won't be allowed in races.

EquiNOX

Guys, thanks for your comments...

rickyss said:
those gas canisters near the exhaust pipe are just screaming for trouble
Yeah, that's true... that's the risk driver would take. :)

skobe said:
epic,
you are making it hard on us, because we have to draw the best out of ourselves
That's why its called contest... Even you could do it, use your effort and imagination.

TwoOneOne said:
wow this looks cool indeed. Any ideas on how you gonna texture the car itself?
Oh, the idea has already implemented, its coming... I am just saving best for last :)

Oscar J said:
Have you modelled the flux capacitor yet?
You just opened Pandora box! But that's okay. Yes I did, Team Anonymous' fan of Back to Future movies, they implement fake flux capacitor inside Delorean as their "replica collection". You'll see the interior renders soon.

Minde said:
...yellow part it seem to have scratches all over it but edges looks clean, what I'm saying is maybe you should add some wear to edges and corners too.
The yellow air scoop is a fiber glass, fiber glass are hard material, lot harder than aluminum that is why they don't leave bends or dents on edges.

EquiNOX

Thanks peeps for your comments... Here's attachment of completed work... Not entirely. I will probably do some more touch up on texture before I could post final with scene before deadline... Enjoy!

Attachments

nasi

Great work Man!! I think what will send this car to a higher level is a layer of general dust and grit. At the moment it looks like it's a ruined car that has been washed, if that makes sense? I'm not saying mud but dust on the upward facing surfaces and grit and grime in crevices...

Keep it up, it's looking great!

Really EquiNOX? Now you are just showing off...

But really, amazing work bud! Cant wait to see the finished beauty render and what you come up with for the diarama :)

--Skrips