PostapocalypticRace-[Skrips]

Someone's been busy eh:p Looks awesome man!
I have been, and thanks for the vote of confidence! I still think your has WAY more detail than mine though. We will see what the community thinks :)

I love it!
not usually a fan of buggies etc, but this is awesome & the level of detail is stepping it up a notch!
Thank you sir! This will officially be the first car type model I have ever finished. I usually start them and then get bored....soooo much detail!

Thanks! Im trying to add as much detail as possible. Going for the "orgy of detail" for the final render. Not sure how much more I can come up with and add before I am going to have to start getting things ready for a final render.

Anyway, been working on the diarama stand. Mostly done modeling / sculpting it. Also been working on the engine block and the rest of the detail components for it. Expect a sneak peak of all of that later today! :p

Skrips

Here is a little taste of what I have been up to. I hope you guys like it, and I hope I can finish this up by tomorrow night!

Please comment, I want to know if I am on the right track!

--Skrips

Attachments

texturing is pretty good, even if those white spots give the impression that someone didnt cover the vehicle while painting the garage :) also the brake disc looks very thin, but that is a one-minute fix. hope to see it complete!

Skrips

texturing is pretty good, even if those white spots give the impression that someone didnt cover the vehicle while painting the garage :) also the brake disc looks very thin, but that is a one-minute fix. hope to see it complete!
You are absolutely correct! However, i dont think i am going to mess with it. I still have alost of work to do and only 1 day to do it in. Also, no one will ever see it :)

--Skrips

Skrips

A little high res goodness for you all to enjoy! Special thanks to our very own Nashwan for providing that very nice bump map for the headlight glass! Ive never made my own map like that and i wouldnt even know how to begin, so without him i would have been lost!

-Skrips

Attachments