Postapocalytic Race - (vader66)

Hi panesar. i will fix that.thank´s for your crit.

Hi naMReg.No it´s a bump map.the nice effect is coming because of the bump and the reflection mab.
i made the maps out of the diffusmap.in c4d there´s a shader called filter.
there you import you diffuse map and then you can change the saturation and contrast.
if you want to have the maps i can upload.
cheers

EquiNOX

I think you are the fastest-contestant-modeler here... Everything looks good, i like your idea of adding turbine jet engine in back, texture and etc. But IMO the texture has the poor quality looks which I can almost see it streched/pixelated. Maybe try to get hi-quality texture?

Kangal

I love the idea of your model, and how u're developing it. Good luck for the final result, u've more than one chance to win , even if, result apart, this will remain a great work anyway :)

Going good mate..! :)
With current state, 2 more suggestions come to my mind... You may have thought of them already -

1. if its buggy style you should either raise the wheel - body clearance, or the overall height of the vehicle.
2. I am assuming that the 2 Jets that you introduced, will have a Roof-scoop (facing forward) so that it can maximize air-intake... currently it's point upwards and may struggele to get any air inside :)
3. and last but not the least ... no bullet marks on texture? I mean...this baby must have seen some action right? :)

Edit - Well... I said 2 and went on with 3... but what the heck! :artistic:

Cheers,
~SamIAm

I think you are the fastest-contestant-modeler here... Everything looks good, i like your idea of adding turbine jet engine in back, texture and etc. But IMO the texture has the poor quality looks which I can almost see it streched/pixelated. Maybe try to get hi-quality texture?
hi equiNOX could you please show me what you mean exactly .i´m not sure if i got what you mean (my english is not the best) Thnk´s

I love the idea of your model, and how u're developing it. Good luck for the final result, u've more than one chance to win , even if, result apart, this will remain a great work anyway :)
Glad you like it.next time you should participate the contest.That´s really fun.

Hahaha, watching your car grow is everything but boring ;) Keep up the good work and the updates coming :D

It´s fun this challenge.You guy´s did a good job with setting up contest.Thank´s for that.

this has alot of potential under the right shading an d lighting this could be really awesome!
thank´s man. i will try my best.

Lookin great vader66! Keep this up and you will still have 6 weeks to tweak the final render :)

--Skrips
i will try.and you know,we will see at the race.

really coming along well, I love the paint flake on the lights :D chains are a nice detail too
thank´s man.

Going good mate..! :)
With current state, 2 more suggestions come to my mind... You may have thought of them already -

1. if its buggy style you should either raise the wheel - body clearance, or the overall height of the vehicle.
2. I am assuming that the 2 Jets that you introduced, will have a Roof-scoop (facing forward) so that it can maximize air-intake... currently it's point upwards and may struggele to get any air inside :)
3. and last but not the least ... no bullet marks on texture? I mean...this baby must have seen some action right? :)

Edit - Well... I said 2 and went on with 3... but what the heck! :artistic:

Cheers,
~SamIAm
hi dude.
the hight can be lifted or lowered depending on the ground of racetrack.

the mechanics remembered the great 917 concept with the airvent up,so there is enough air for the turbines.
besides that,they dont need to cover them up because no stones and other things can cause damage.a few posts before they had an airintake built but they changed .

oh and the bullit holes,the car was built up after the big crash.
now people are living together in peace.
hopefully it will stay like this.
cheers

naMReg

Cool man but, with those turbines turning like crazy near the head of the pilot, you'll need to give him a couple of this ear protectors.

Disposable-CORDED-EAR-PLUGS.jpg

And then this on top :p

55155_l.jpg

Keep it up and look out for those stretchy textures ;)

Looking good bud! Nice work! Really looking forward to seeing this bad boy in a beauty render with some proper lighting :)

--Skrips