Real World Racer : Mazda RX-7

To be honest I'm too lazy to fix it LOL. Guess I'll just have to make some stunning renders to make you guys look past it :p

I just love how I enjoy putting in so much detail into the brakes but you barely see them XD. Ah well, they didn't take very long too make either, meh. mid poly brake disks ftw! Guess I'll finish up those taillights, add a spoiler and some antennas. Weee, I think i'll start my Nurburgring scene now :D

Attachments

I think the spoiler looks nice, but its quite low, if you think of aerodynamics, its too low, the air is supposed flow down under the spoiler, right now, its a bit above it.

salim

Administrator
i really love your studio man ! also the body materiels !.

it looks great , and as said " Astr0s " would be great if you do bigger one :D .

keep it up man :) .

Krystian

Lamborghini President
Great one! That's how such a simple design can make an awesome car more awesome xD
Can't wait to see the finial scene :D I wonder how will you manage to render this scene with so much trees (Nururgring is full of forests) ;D

Great one! That's how such a simple design can make an awesome car more awesome xD
Can't wait to see the finial scene :D I wonder how will you manage to render this scene with so much trees (Nururgring is full of forests) ;D
Vray Proxies FTW

5120x2880 - pretty big. Right now I've got the basic layout of everything and I'll start by adding some depth to the curbs.

Attachments

While looking up tutorials of how to do grass. I downloaded a program called Advanced Painter to make it easier to place trees and grass. And well to test it, here's a bunch oh rx-7's. Don't know why some rx-7's are bigger than the other tho lol. Awesome because I don't need to rotate or anything and adapts to the landscape. Awesome! Advanced Painter | ScriptSpot

Now to find out how to model trees XD

Attachments

Looks ace man,ive grabbed this painted plugin to use for myself,could you explain a but how you created the road and stuff. also isnt it hard navigating in max with a scene so huge and place a car so small.Usually you cant get the zoom to go in enough unless you hide the scenery zoom into the car and then unhide everything.hmm well keep it up.