Real World Racer : Mini Rover - Super race car

greenvampire

Super Moderator
I had a think about what details you could add, maybe it would be cool to see an "engine cut / kill switch" and some towing points.
maybe also some "pins" on the bonnet / hood (or on the A panels if its a removable front)

just suggestions though :)

Hi. Details are details. It really doesn't matter what they are. I once thought a rendered image was real simply because the artist had put a coke can on the roof. Marque badging would be the manufacturers logo. The ford blue oval or Chevy bowtie for example.
yes i'm working on it and some other details right now

I had a think about what details you could add, maybe it would be cool to see an "engine cut / kill switch" and some towing points.
maybe also some "pins" on the bonnet / hood (or on the A panels if its a removable front)

just suggestions though :)
i don't know , do you have some refrance , becase i want to make it correct as possible becase i don't have enogh refrance resorce and i can't finde a close look of some other parts also

no problem, and thanks :D I wish I still owned it! :(
ya mybe you could do some body kit for it ;)

update : i did some interior work and i start already work on the studio sence from now , i will try to upgrade the studio more in next's dayes , i also changed the Head light's (from inside) and i modeled the racing seets also , it's really was not so hard to model the seet becase i didn't finde an 4 look of the seets or some blueprint of it so i model it from this google image any one can use it
http://i25.tinypic.com/2e0rzom.jpg

the photo Below is the update work , C&C are very welcome

Attachments

Can you please use the attachment system for all of your photo's. Thank you.
yes i'm sorry , i will becarful next time

are those TiS rims ?? o_O why so much chrome on a racecar
well , it's beaing prepared for a car shoot and need to be shiny , don't agree ;)

i will try cut the rime chrome from the inside and make it red , but other part's need to be shiny becase i'm not shooting it at some dirty race way:)

and i will cut chrome from the mirrors well

some update , i add sport filter and Anttina on the roof and fibered the hood and also add the inside cage , i'm still hade some part's also working on it , and i will try to update it tommorow , all c&c are welcome

Attachments

Getting better and better. You could put some simple brake disks and calipers behind the wheels. Wouldn't have to be too fancy and it would really help the realism factor. It' s really noticeable at the moment because the wheels are large and have a lot of area that you can see behind. Need some back lights obviously.
But it's improved lot's from the first render , keep working.

yes i'm really have some missing part i know about it , but i really done a lot of update since my last render , i also forgote the mirror matirial and the back light's i don't know if i will put there light's or leav it like that

the breack ixs the next thing i'm working on it , it's just round cylinder and put bump map on it and some holes , iwas just tired from what i did befor it's really need time to put all details on that machine

and the tyer side wall mube i will change it , or adjuste it , and there is really a lot of thing that

i will also add some high end springs

i add more than a breack

nitros , front small spoiler , breack desk , new exust but it's not appers here becase i changed the hide the old one then unhided all then i was on a hurry and i'm on a wire fram look , so by mistake i hide the new one hhh:grin:

Attachments

thise is some of the update i did and some parts, i forget to upload my progres of work

and i Attach the matirial editor to see how it looks after on my machine , there no place for one more matirial ( i don't mean at all ) , i just want to say that i really learned a lot from thise work and this contest so far now , so thanks for this great contest people , i hope next one will be an 4X4 contest:grin: , why not

Attachments

Use multi-sub object material where possible to condense materials.
EDIT - I looked properly and you are already - so now you could clear the material slots used in the multi/sub object.
Use the dropper tool if you need to edit later on.

where the heck is 5 million polys....even some of the most detailed work dosnt have this. are you using x5 turbosmooth or something its not needed really.