Show your scale models

kewl, I saw this one on ebay. Its a pretty cool car but the fact that it has 2 doors on one side and just one on the other makes it kinda weird looking. :D

venom800tt

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Here are a couple WIP pics of a Revell F-106 Delta Dart I bought a few days ago:

Still needs a few painted details, along with the clear lights and decals.

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
you going to uber-detail it and all? like making streaks of darkness where they'd build up from flight, and going into miniscule details all over the thing? XD

venom800tt

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
you going to uber-detail it and all? like making streaks of darkness where they'd build up from flight, and going into miniscule details all over the thing? XD
ROFL
I don't have anywhere near the skill to do that. Plus, I would never do a dirty plane, I like my vehicles showroom fresh!

alexL

definately jealous of some of these collections ive got an 09 challenger a nismo 350z and 2 vipers

my gf thinks im a bit crazy everytime we go to the mall i drag her into the hobby shop to look at them all, im 18 and play with toy cars.. oh well :)

venom800tt

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
A new kit has been constructed... This time an Italeri 1/72 scale F-8 Crusader:

The Revell SR-71 Blackbird is an old kit just there for size comparison reasons...

Part of My Collection

Some of my models with window boxes, never been taken out or displayed ever waiting to make a proper display cabinet, also Tamiya Enzo 1/12 the costliest model I purchased, many models have appreciated in value over the years like the Autoart '99, Makinnen Evo 6, '99 Richard Burns Imprezza and to my surprise the Carbon Look Ford GT, I think the Exoto Jaguar No2 with with full Silk Cut livery must be now expensive not seen on ebay

Attachments

Here are mine, been collecting for most of my life :p

This is my Best Model Kit,

I have loads more, but that would be too many pictures :p

And i am going to get a 1/24 Mad Max Falcon XB model kit soon too :)

venom800tt

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Many of my older pics which are now gone are also on my Deviantart page. I figured the fool who owned the server (Mike from NFS Cars was renting it for the former ND4SPD World site) would just delete all the pics and call it a day. But nooo, now all my old links had a password prompt pop up instead of just not working. :sneer:
So I went through my old posts and deleted all the links/images so that prompt wouldn't show up. If that password prompt still shows, it is due to anyone who quoted any of my old pictures, so complain to them to edit their posts :p

Anyway I ain't got no new pics, but I will get a few of my latest plastic aircraft kits whenever I feel like taking some pics lol...

Just saw this thread, thought I should post :D
I never seem to finish any model cars, I just start new projects, but here's one I finished last year:

Revell '29 roadster pickup body, Z'd frame, suicide front suspension on quarter-elliptic springs, '31 Ford front wheels with hand-cast resin rear wheels/tires (copies of tires from a die-cast), '37 ford flathead engine, scratchbuilt gas tank, pistol-grip shifter, tachometer and interior structural details. Finish is a combination of paint and real-rust surfacer.