Skyline BNR32 GT-R VeilSide EIII (1991)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, great model, i would also like to put it in racer, am i allowed? i will clearly state in the readme that YOU made the car not me, and that i just made the pysics and stuff for it, so can i please?

permission?

8) i am requesting official permission to release this for racer, i know someone already asked but they hare not pursuing, and incase someone gets narky and wants me to have specific permission. here is a pic.

IF for some reason i don't get a reply i will use the permission giving out to El tate who is a good freind of mine. If anyone has any problems with this just say 8)

Attachments

Zachary

jalopy madness
Re: permission?

Nriv' Rules!! aka. PeTeY";p="81687 said:
8) i am requesting official permission to release this for racer.
btw. steering wheel is @ wrong side of the car in your screen shot, also normals looks like they would be messed up.

normals are messed up but... The steering wheel is where it was... nothing changed :? .. oh well, its released. just click on this pic to download a race version for racer. Im gonna release a "stock" BNR32 version soon.

Zachary

jalopy madness
Nriv' Rules!! aka. PeTeY said:
normals are messed up but... The steering wheel is where it was... nothing changed :? .. oh well, its released. just click on this pic to download a race version for racer. Im gonna release a "stock" BNR32
i see you did not give any credits for me. either in that downloadable file or in Gizmo T's forums. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.