SMC V2.0 goes online

Status
Not open for further replies.

helicase

I might just be stupid but how do you get to the new posts. I.
Much much prefer the old system of clicking the link and having a list of newest posts thumb nail next to the threads so I can see what I want. That is all I do when I go on this site. Dont tell me that I only get that intro slide of the new posts that is small and no thumbnails

helicase

Ohhh. I was on my phone. But no thumbnails of the car or blueprnt on the left next to the post??? I like those a lot. We need that back. That one reason is why I chose smc over cgcars

OldDog

O ye i was w8ing for this , as soon as you guys started making changes to the root of the forum i knew something big is going to happen soon :D
Great work just awesome !

Just noticed. when posting and adding attachment the grey font on black bg is a bit tough to see, maybe its just me because I was staring at my monitor to long, but just a thought.

Amazing!!!

Just a surprise for me, i did not know about this changes.
I will test this weekend. Well Done guys.

By the way, it seems to be a trouble with apostrophes...

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
wow. I do love the styling cues that are happening here. carbon fiber, cloth, leather, sleek borders, curvy edges ... it's like we're built from a car. I love how it all fits in with the vehicular center point of the website.

I also like the fact that it auto-saves your post as you're typing it out. w00t for improvements xD

Klobsters

Just noticed. when posting and adding attachment the grey font on black bg is a bit tough to see, maybe its just me because I was staring at my monitor to long, but just a thought.
Spotted that and also when I edit my post, the font don't get white like it is when I'm posting a new post. It's black and almost invisible on the dark-grey background! :)

And I added picture. Would like to see these options in the front page too! :)

EDIT: Also spotted - when editing in advanced mode it's opposite to what I wrote before - the BG is white and the letters are light grey so I can barely see them there too! :)
Just to point out - I really like this update but as you see there are some things that need some more attention. I don't dislike, I just help to make it even better! :)

Attachments

I thought I was on CG-Cars for a second haha. Pretty cool, I think some features could be smaller but I guess that's something I have to get used to. Good work guys!

isn't this very professional looking, it's top notch. well done and congratulations on the new look website, this is awesome. i thought i was at the wrong site for a moment.

you've raised the bar now guys.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.