Smcars dead?

helicase

Well i suck at nurbs mate. And i would actually pay someone to teach me how to use nurbs properly. But in this case im sticking with polys. Just looking for the right car to model. Either bmw m4 or ferrari 488 at this stage.

And Kangal i agree, biggest issue i have with my projects is that i spend to long on them and 100% lose motivation. Also i could never render them properly so it was pointless creating just screenshots. However now i work in an arch viz company and know how to render now, so i cant wait to do a really good car and create a scene for it.
I enjoy reading all the different modeling philosophies, like I tend to degrade accuracy, so i can finish a project before I lose motivation haha, i am not saying that's right thing to do, but it what I do naturally sadly (for these projects i do for fun). I feel the more I practice, the more endurance I have though, and that might save my projects over time.

Both the M4 and the 488 sound like solid choices, I'll def watch your progress if you post :)

Well i suck at nurbs mate. And i would actually pay someone to teach me how to use nurbs properly. But in this case im sticking with polys. Just looking for the right car to model. Either bmw m4 or ferrari 488 at this stage.

And Kangal i agree, biggest issue i have with my projects is that i spend to long on them and 100% lose motivation. Also i could never render them properly so it was pointless creating just screenshots. However now i work in an arch viz company and know how to render now, so i cant wait to do a really good car and create a scene for it.
i wish i could do that