Snow: NISSAN V70 GTR

B

brother_david

This is a project that grew out of something a bit special.. Just a little history to get things straighted out :)

By some odd reason ppl think that the NISSAN Stagea looks like a Volvo V70. It does. Well atleast when you look at the back of it. On top of that i like a version of the Stagea i saw; it had a NISSAN GTR (R35 for some), and mixing those stories together gives a NISSAN GTR with a V70 body :p

Heres how it looks right now, it has the GTR-prototype frontbut ill probably change the bumper to something a bit more appropriate for the snow adventures! Probably giving it some nice tracks instead of wheels thats popular, also giving it a lift and some more 'fun' mods :)

Attachments

B

brother_david

dfgdfgdfgdf

Got the trax on, really godda complete the body soon so that i can go nuts on some accessories :D Happy so far since i consider myself a amateur at modelling!

Attachments

B

brother_david

sdrghsdfgdfsgdsfgdf

Thanks mate!

I've stolen the whole tracks mech's from the one's Ken Block uses on his Impreza, just altered the looks of them but why invent the wheel 2 times right :)

Heres an update, i completely suck at making renders so that will definetly keep the quality done im affraid but heres how it looks now. I've changed the front bumper alittle, added 2 foglights on each side and also some other minor stuff.

Attachments