Snow :Peterbilt 389

I plan to take my peterbilt 389 that i just started modeling today and put in front of a mountain with snow all over the place.Gonna be tuff but im gonna try.Im also gonna try to add snow plow and snow tracks instead of tires.It should be pretty awesome.Im gona call it peterbilt trax

Falango

I'd say this truck needs some bigger tracks!!! Think about the amount of weight on them, and the amount of travel they would see. I'd think something more aggressive, like tank tracks, would suit an 18 wheeler. Not as long as tank tracks, but in terms of appearance and functionality.

Id say your right.But im not sure how id do it.I think i could cut the back fender off and make it extend further towards the back.Ill do that thanks.Alright Got the plow done.

Attachments

Falango

You could almost do away with the fender entirely. It's not there to cover a wheel anymore. Doing away with the fender gives you alot more space for a big track. I think it would look pretty sharp.

Well i modeled an old hayes log truck awhile ago and got this idea.I think it will work pretty well.Im liking it.Im gonna also make a peterbilt trax box truck and put my original trax on it sence it wont carry as much weight.But i want to keep the fender to keep spray and things off while running through the mountains.also to help maintance you can stand on the fenders.It kinda looks like a bulldozer right now but once i get the cab it sure wont.

Attachments

Alright shortened the tracks,Added gas tank and a generator holder in front of the gas tank for heat to save the environment.Wooha GREEN!!Also i made a booboo and i put fox lights in the bumper.Guess what blocks that.LOL im gonna move them to the sides of the snow plow.LOL

Attachments

hey man just a suggestion, u mite push the push guard forward just a little bit, it looks like it is too close to the grill. but other than that i think it looks great!

Falango

What if you mounted the lights on the top of the snow plow? I've seen some like that, where there's a bracket that holds them above it.

Thanks about the bar i will do.Also the lights are fox lights they need to be kinda low to work good.Thats why i want them on the side middle.

I realy rocked this!Im moving fast so i can work real hard on the scenery cause i dont have the first clue how to make a cool scene.If you have any ideas plz tell?

Attachments