TGC: Peugeot 205 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDog

Peugeot 205 GTI

Great small car, perfect for short (1/4 miles) drag racing, I smoke almost all cars in my class. and the one that i just bought has 160 Hp, the car weights 850Kg , Engine is in front and it has front wheel drive.

I plan to change few things, i don't like colorless cars ... aka (white and black) so he will have a paint job, Red or dark green paint I'll insert a new sound system whit an power amp. and a nice bass. and i'll get a new CD player need to have good music for that long challenge riding ;)

ahh also i got two engines ( one is blown and the other is new not even put in the car... so i'll have to put it in :D ) in this deal so there is plenty of spare parts.

Updates will come tomorrow :)

Cash left: 3900 euros

Attachments

OldDog

Hey guys started whit the cage ... when I finish the cage, blueprints will be donated to "the-blueprints.com"

so here's what i have so far :)

EDIT: Kinda looks like Renault 5 when i think about it xD

Attachments

OldDog

^^ Tnx mate well i have like 2000 ref pictures... and when i miss some angle i just go out and take a picture of my car, and when i don't know how something looks , i just take a look at it, again on the real car :)

it's actually awesome when you are modeling a car that you have in your garage :D

Klobsters

Looks awesome! :) Waiting for further work! I'm doing the same thing to model my Audi as good as possible, except for a lot of pictures I use a measure tape and a piece of paper! :D Actually it's quite useful - especially for the interior! :p

OldDog

Looks awesome! :) Waiting for further work! I'm doing the same thing to model my Audi as good as possible, except for a lot of pictures I use a measure tape and a piece of paper! :D Actually it's quite useful - especially for the interior! :p
Hehe measure tape ehh... quite nice one ...may be i'll use it for the interior :) you never know , I used something like that for items that i have in my home , but never thought about using it on the car xD

any how here is the final cage i guess it has everything that i need even some details that are not supposed to be there xD but ehhh... it's my real life car soo i'm kinda in love whit it ^^

C&C are more then welcome

Attachments

Hey Old dog. Taking the details to the next level with the keyring.:eek:

Your cage looks amazing. If the mesh looks as good as the cage should look brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.